Click Meeting Reviews
Click Meeting Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
A 30 day free trial is available
ClickMeeting 25 (you can host up to 25 attendees):
- £24 (approx. $38) per month
- £18 (approx. $29) per month for annual subscription
- ClickWebinar 50/100/500/1000 options are also available if you need to host more attendees. Please see our review of ClickWebinar in our reviews of the best Webinar Services.
- Enterprise level solutions are also available. Please visit ClickMeeting.com for further information.
- No long term contracts
- Simple user interface
Audio and video conferencing
Moderate chat rooms
Record up to 2 hours of a conference with just one click
Connect using a phone or the internet (VoIP)
Share your desktop (full or partial)
Drawing tools to help illustrate your point
Create private chats so attendees can discuss without interruption
Chat translation of 52 languages
Polling and FAQ creation
- View statistics to better understand how your conference worked and how it was received
- Easily accessible via PC, MAC and mobile devices
Mobile apps available
Connect with Facebook apps and social media sharing
Add branding to your waiting and meeting room, including logos and custom colour pallets
- Enterprise level packages are also available, offering a more customized service:
- APIs can be customized to integrate seamlessly with your existing systems
- Video-conferencing can be customized so that the various tools suit your specific needs
- Dedicated account manager who can help you to coordinate targeted support, training, and professional consulting services.
For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out ClickMeeting.com for yourself...
» Click here to visit ClickMeeting.com
« Back to the rest of our Web Conferencing Services Reviews